I'm seriously struggling with the colors and decor for my little Jett's room. I think I've changed from black furniture to espresso. I like the yellow and blue better with the dark brown. Then I can use this cute rug I've had since we moved in(thanks Jamie!) and I'll only have to paint one wall. I'm pretty sure the wall will look something like the yellow part in this pic. I feel like I'm always changing my mind. Hopefully, I'll decided on something soon since I only have a few months left. Friday, August 26, 2011
So Indecisive
I'm seriously struggling with the colors and decor for my little Jett's room. I think I've changed from black furniture to espresso. I like the yellow and blue better with the dark brown. Then I can use this cute rug I've had since we moved in(thanks Jamie!) and I'll only have to paint one wall. I'm pretty sure the wall will look something like the yellow part in this pic. I feel like I'm always changing my mind. Hopefully, I'll decided on something soon since I only have a few months left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment