Saturday, September 17, 2011

Phase 1 complete: A preview

I'm am happy to say, I have now finished the hard parts of Jett's room. It was a ton of work but well worth it. This is just two finished projects. I'll put more pics up when his room is complete. I'm just happy I didn't have to buy a $40 stencil to get this wall the way I wanted it!
 My first glaze. It was harder, or I guess, more frustrating than I thought it would be. I used up a whole bed sheet and an old t-shirt. I have to say I don't think I'll ever use spray paint again. I'm in love with my mini foam roller and paint brush! I didn't have to worry about dripping and it basically took one coat. At least I know what to do now for future projects. Hopefully I won't have to re-do something this big again.


2 comments:

Karlee Turner said...

It turned out so good Joss! Good job!

Alana said...

you are so freakin rad.