I think I'm starting to nest. I feel like I am cleaning constantly and completing tasks that I've needed to do for a long time. Thank goodness for that second trimester energy renewal. I feel like I can think again. I'm getting close to my last three months. Hopefully, I feel this great throughout the remainder of my pregnancy. I finally got the frames back up in our family room. I still need some more decorative frames. That one in the middle seems a little lonely. But, it's a heck of a lot better than before and I made sure I did it right... with two nails to a frame.
I still feel like I have a ton to do. I need to start getting the nursery going. I have nothing... no crib, no decorations, nothing. I have ideas of what I want to do though.
This is just a "super rough draft" of my thoughts. I like these colors and I really want to stencil the wall his crib would be up against. I just need to find/make a stencil. It really kills me that stencils are like $30-$40 online. It's a piece of plastic for crying out loud!! Is wallpaper easier??
Anyways, I'm thankful to have a lot on my plate right now. It keeps things interesting and when you're at home everyday, you just need that.











2 comments:
I love your frame wall! I need you to come help me map one out and find frames for my naked basement wall.
love the wall! looks awesome, girl!
Post a Comment