Ok, this blog title sounds sad and well, it kind of is. I have mixed feelings about what we did to Jaiden today. One of Jaiden's best features is that he has had tons of super blonde hair since he was very little. I never wanted to cut it. But since recent comments (like five random people telling me what a cute "little GIRL" I have) I decided to make the change.
Jaiden was so good while my mom started trimming his hair. I told her I needed it short enough to do something with. She was reluctant because she thought Jaiden wouldn't hold still... especially once she turned the trimmers on. I told her as long as we have enough "num nums" he would be totally fine... and he was. He did great!
The most hilarious part was that Dal was the one that wanted to cut it from the beginning and I kept saying, "No, no. It's too cute." So, when he got home from work today he was totally caught by surprise. He told me Jaiden looked goofy and needs his hair back. Well, a little too late for that Dal.
I actually really like it. I do miss his hair...a lot, but this new "do" is growing on me the more I see it. He looks very grown up. I definitely feel like his toddler stage is coming quickly to an end. I love my little man.

Hey! I look just like dad now!







6 comments:
What a cutie!! It was great to see you both this trip. Come to AZ for a weekend and we will put you up. Great coconut ice-cream too. Thanks!
Auntie Linda
What a little stud! The shaggy hair was cute, but the short hair is so handsome :)
I remember feeling the same way, though, after I cut Conrad's hair for the first time. He was about 6 months old and I kept thinking what-have-I-done?! But he was growing a serious mullet, and it had to be stopped ;) Every haircut after that has been easier.
i love his hair!! he is so cute! i love the pic's of him!! hope all is well. hey what recipes did you want again? if any at all?
xoxo
He looks so cute! I love the haircut. We need to get together with everyone soon!!!
He looks darling! Now you can see his cute little features!
It really is so cute and I can't believe how much of a difference it makes in how much older he looks. Dallin looks like he's fifteen in that last picture. :)
Post a Comment