Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Great News...

We just hit our three year mark and Dal planned the best anniversary ever! We had so much fun... it was nice to have that much time to ourselves.




Some really great news... I have the easiest and smartest child ever! Since I now have a ton of free time I decided to change Jaiden's crib into a bed. I would rather have him climb out of a bed than try to monkey himself out of a crib. So, he grabbed a screw driver and tried to help. When all the work was done he climbed up into his bed and looked at me with a cheesy grin. He knew he was a BIG BOY.

Test round #1 (nap time) was a super success! He went right to sleep and didn't even roll out of bed. I love this perfect crazy little boy!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your blonde!!! and your son is so freaking cute!
miss ya girl!
xo