Friday, April 23, 2010

We Love a Man in Uniform

Congratulations Dal! Dal has been at his new job for a week! We are so excited for him and know that he will be a great corrections officer. He has been working hard and we love him for it!
Jaiden was so excited once he spotted his dad. He stood up on our legs and shouted, "Dad...dad...Dal...Dad!" He looks up to his dad so much. You could tell that he was one proud little boy.

Jaiden was also super excited to see his Mimi and Papa. He hadn't seen them for about a week and had lots of loves for each of them.

I love these goofy boys... We can't ever seem to get a family photo just right.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your family photo!! and your cute hair!!!! Congrats Dal! Oh girli i need your address! I am coming to town for 10 days and having an open house. no biggie but i just want to send you an invite. you can either text it to me or email? whatev. miss you and glad your doing so so so good. i still have to send you all my recipe's i haven't forgotten. Love all the blog updates! xoxo

The Turners said...

Oh thanks kristin! i'll get you my address for sure! and i love all your fun blog adventures more!

Dane and Mindy said...

How exciting! We are so happy for you guys. We miss you tons!

Ashlee said...

Congratulations, Dallin. I am so proud of you and all of your hard work to get to this point. And... I don't know WHEN the last time was that I saw you looking like that: clean shaven and a short haircut. Lookin' good. Missed you guys yesterday.

The Incredible Bulks said...

Congrats Dallin!! I'm so happy for you and your cute little family!

Hafen Crew said...

Congrats Dal! Your family pic is too cute....I can't believe how different you look with the scruff and the hair gone! WOW!!! looks great...although I will miss all your crazy styles and cuts! I love JAiden's new hair too!