Haha. Kohen has big feet too, they don't have any girth to them, they are just long and skinny (like the rest of his body). How are you feeling? Are you getting much rest?
Congrats you two! I had no idea you started a blog. How fun! Email me and I can add you to my list of people that can view my blog. I had some weirdo people. kmckeon01@yahoo.com
We are Dal, Joss, and Jaiden. We just welcomed another little boy, Jett, into our family and can't be happier. I swear we are always moving about 1,000 miles per hour... I guess that's what happens when you have two little one's and a million things to do!
4 comments:
Seriously have you tried shoes on him yet? Those feet are HUGE!! They are too cute. Just like Dal's :)
Haha. Kohen has big feet too, they don't have any girth to them, they are just long and skinny (like the rest of his body). How are you feeling? Are you getting much rest?
Congrats you two! I had no idea you started a blog. How fun! Email me and I can add you to my list of people that can view my blog. I had some weirdo people. kmckeon01@yahoo.com
He's a cutie! Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment