Hey!!! I found your blog through Matt and Beth's, so I thought I would say hi. Congrats on the new arrival. He is cute and it looks like you had a great experience. Isn't it wonderful to be a parent? I love it more than anything, and wouldn't trade it for the world. Anyway, now I can check in on you and see how you guys are doing. Keep in touch and Goog Luck!!!
We are Dal, Joss, and Jaiden. We just welcomed another little boy, Jett, into our family and can't be happier. I swear we are always moving about 1,000 miles per hour... I guess that's what happens when you have two little one's and a million things to do!
1 comment:
Hey!!! I found your blog through Matt and Beth's, so I thought I would say hi. Congrats on the new arrival. He is cute and it looks like you had a great experience. Isn't it wonderful to be a parent? I love it more than anything, and wouldn't trade it for the world. Anyway, now I can check in on you and see how you guys are doing. Keep in touch and Goog Luck!!!
Post a Comment