Sunday, September 28, 2008

HERE IS HIS FIRST OUTFIT TO GO HOME IN ISN'T HE SO CUTE!!!!!
HERE IS HIS BIG FOOT, HE HAS BIG FEET AND HANDS!!! GUYS YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS;)
LISA HERE IS A CLOSE UP OF THE CUTE LITTLE GUY!!!
HE ALWAYS GETS A CUTE LITTLE MILK MUSTACHE WHENEVER HE EATS!!!!
SCOTT AND JAIDEN HANGING OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME.

8 comments:

Ashlee said...

CONGRATS!! Congrats on the baby and more importantly on the new blog! :) He is adorable but I didn't see any pictures of his cute blonde hair!! Love ya!!

Hafen Crew said...

He has cute blonde hair? C'mon you have to show it. Seriously!!!
I love his little outfit. And quit saying his feet and hands mean ;);). Turners all know it doesn't!!!

Hafen Crew said...

ps...I think his feet are bigger than my kids. WOW! I love the slippers, they are hilarious. He is very very cute. Bring him out here to see us.

Beth and Matt said...

Congrats you guys!!!!! What a fun bundle of joy!!

The Runyons said...

He looks like Hector Macho Camacho (Rob's spelling tip) in that first picture. Those mittens look like boxing gloves. Too funny! Thanks for the close ups. Us long distance relatives rely on those. He is soooo adorable! On your way to bring him to Rissa's you can stop over at our house. Like I told Rissa, if you come visit me you get spoiled :o) That goes for all of you neices and nephews! I've always resorted to begging so I guess now it's turned to bribery. Neither seem to work though ;o)
Rissa, as far as the hands & feet comment...you've been looking at the Hafen genetics not the Turners. Bad reflection on poor Ryan ;o)ha!ha! Dallin - I'm sure he's a stud!!

The Incredible Bulks said...

Hey guys congratulations!! Little Jaiden is adorable!! Hope all is well with Mom too!

Karlee Turner said...

Aww..he's so stinkin cute!! I'm so glad that we aren't part of the long distance relatives cause we can see him all the time! Joss, you rock..I can't believe how awesome you are doing! Love you guys!

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

So hott! Love his lil outfit!!