Sunday, September 26, 2010

Go Cougars!!

What we thought would be a disaster turned out to be a ton of fun... even though BYU lost... again. We got lucky and were able to go, as a family, to a BYU game. Jaiden loved it and did really well.
It was so dang hot. We were sweating our bums off. Jaiden kept stealing Daddy Dal's hat so we got him one of his own.
Then he stole my sunglasses. Jaiden loved watching the "big TV" and he cheered loud with the rest of us. "GO COUGARS... WRRAAARR!" Every time the cougar roared he would say, "I hear it... I hear cougar." I love this little guy! He is finally 2! He showed us that being 2 is not always terrible.
Here's the final cake. It turned out pretty good. I'm slightly burnt out but give me a week and I'm sure I'd want to start again.

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

I think this might be my favorite cake. When Jace say Jaiden in the picture with the hat and sunglasses he said, "Well, he's a stud muffin." :)

The Turners said...

I think it's mine too :) Thanks!! Haha. I love Jace... he says the cutest things. Tell Jace he is a stud muffin x 10!

Kelly Brown said...

Hey I found your blog! See I TOLD you it would be way fun and Jaiden would do great ;)

Hafen Crew said...

Way to go on the cakes Joss! They are super cute! I'm glad you guys had a blast at the football game! Give Jaiden a kiss for me!