We love our little helper! Jaiden will be 2 this month and I still can't believe it. He is getting so big and so smart. I'm so proud of this boy even when he's crazy(which is all day, everyday). We are so thankful for the laughter and hapiness he brings our little family. We are truly blessed.

4 comments:
He is so dang cute!! I miss him. :(
Thanks Mind! I miss you guys more. I feel like we never have the chance to hang ot. Please keep inviting us! We still love you guys! When we get our house all done, we will invite you to do fun things!!
He is so stinkin' cute! I love his hair. It looks like you ugys have so much fun at the zoo. I love the first pic where you see your reflections! Give that little monkeys kisses for me!
Thanks Riss! I will give him lots of kisses for you!
Post a Comment