I am so amazed at how fast time goes by. It really feels like I was in the hospital(with a newborn) a week ago. This month my lil boober turns the BIG 1! What happened to that tiny lil baby that used to let me hold him all day long?I know there are moms that like certain stages of age, but I have to say I LOVE IT ALL! Each month something new and exciting would happen. A smile... then a laugh... sitting up and then crawling. I can't wait for what lies ahead. I know some of the funniest and most exciting years are just around the corner. I'm just excited to know that I'll be able to do it all over again!! I love being a mom more than anything and I'm so happy that we have such an amazing and wonderful little boy who loves us so much.
Jaiden loves getting in the tub... and he loves his sharky towel. I remember when we finally got to ditch the infant tub and just stick him in and let him sit on his own. Boy, that was great! Now he just stands up and throws all of his soaking wet toys out onto the rug... not so great.









5 comments:
Wow, that year flew by. He is so cute!
Wow, I can't believe it! Seems like just yesterday he was a newbie and we were chillin' at the lake fishin' or at our place on Halloween, yikes they grow fast!! So far I'm loving every stage too, it's so fun to see them learn and grow so much! I know years down the road I'll miss it when he was younger, especially once they pass the toddler stage, they just aren't as cute anymore haha
He is so stinkin' cute!
It is so hard to believe how quickly this year has gone. I find myself thinking Ellie's only a few months old, and then get slapped back into reality as I watch her standing and getting ready to take her first steps. (!!!)
And I agree with you about loving every stage. There really are so many incredible things about each phase in a babys life.
Happy almost Birthday Mr. Jaiden!
That seriously is the cutest picture of him in that towel. I LOVE it!!
I love this kid so much! Great pictures.
Post a Comment