(tasty chicken pesto pizza with artichokes, feta, mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, & a multi-grained stuffed crust)
I'm very happy to now say that I have my cooking groove back. I am feeling pretty normal other than having a belly in the way. I seriously thought I would never be able to cook again after being so sick and tired. And the fact that another piece of mind has been sucked away hasn't helped either. It had been a little tricky trying to think up meals.
Dal and Jaiden have been pretty lucky boys. I finally started to plan and shop for meals for a couple weeks rather than just buying whatever and hoping I could make something out of it. I did end up spending a little more than usual but I think in the long run it will save. I felt like I was always making $40 grocery trips every week. Now we are eating healthier, saving, and I don't have to worry about cooking.
Yay for the 2nd trimester!









2 comments:
Good for you! I have to plan out my meals, if I don't, I LOATHE dinner time!
Um...that is the most amazing looking pizza...can I have the recipe? You made it right??? I guess I better start planning dinners instead of eating like a college student,
Post a Comment