We never thought it would happen, but it finally did! We got our house! We have been so blessed through this whole process. Thanks so much to our family, friends, realtor, and loan officer! Without them, this never would have happened. We just started moving in and are loving every minute of it...well, I am. I'm sure Dal is sick of the driving and heavy lifting.

Here's a little preview... I have a ton of ideas in store for this home of ours. I'm practically bursting at the seams, dying to get started.











7 comments:
congrats!! that is so exciting! I don't think we will own a home till our 10 yr anni!! lol!! so like 4 more yrs! ;)
Congrats again!!
xoxo
PS love the kitchen!
Yay! It's beautiful!! I'm so excited for you guys! Let me know if we can help! Love ya!
wow it looks beautiful! Congrats!
I am so excited for you guys! Your house looks beautiful and I'm sure you'll have it decorated so cute in no time!
congrats! that is so freakin awesome. i am so happy for you guys.!
LOVE IT! I can't wait to see it in person!
Joshlyn, it looks so cute!! I bet everyday it is fun to wake up. Have so much fun decorating. Congrats!! Robino and Linda
Post a Comment