After realizing that Jaiden's brown hat made him look like Robin Hood, I decided to make a green one. I think that should clear up any confusion.
I decided to put some costume pictures up early since I have no clue if I'll have time to later. We are very excited for Jaiden's costume this year. It was nice to have the time to make it. I was, however, a little worried that it wasn't going to work. Jaiden threw a nice fit when I had him try on his tunic to make sure I measured right. But, after he was decked out in the full outfit, he decided that it wasn't so bad. We got a "Woohoo!" and some nice jumping from him. He's so excited for Halloween... and all the "nums" he'll get.









11 comments:
SO CUTE!!!
he is so cute!!! i love it!
Joss, he is so freaking cute! Love the costume!!!
He makes one adorable Peter Pan! i love his skinny, green legs!!
Thanks all!
Lol I love it! He is so dang cute!
You did a fantastic job on his costume!! My favorite is his hat.
Cutest Peter Pan I've ever seen! Great Job Joss! LOVE IT!
he is just darling!!!
Great job on the costume, Joss!! He is just so cute!!!! He melts my heart....especially last night, I needed that!! Thanks!!
Post a Comment