I have finally found the best chocolate chip cookie recipe! It's been a long time searching and experimenting but I can now say my mission is complete. I found this recipe in a new cook book I just bought from a good friend. I made a couple of changes... I added both milk and semi-sweet chocolate chips, coconut, caramel, and changed 1 of the 3 cups of all-purpose flour to wheat. I will never use another recipe again!! If anyone is interested in these "fool-proof" cookies you can find them in, "THE FOOD NANNY RESCUES DINNER" by Liz Edmunds. There are a ton of amazing recipes in this book.
Easy Chia Seed Jam
3 days ago








2 comments:
i have that book...i will have to try this recipe out! i miss you and Em!!! hope you guys are having fun with your cute boys!!
xo
thanks jos! thats the hotel we stayed in. and i do remember that movie!
Post a Comment