What a cute family! I am glad you are able to update more often. It's fun checking up on you guys.
P.S. Our blog recently went private. If you want to keep following us just send me an email with your email address and I will add you...nicolelawrence44@gmail.com
We are Dal, Joss, and Jaiden. We just welcomed another little boy, Jett, into our family and can't be happier. I swear we are always moving about 1,000 miles per hour... I guess that's what happens when you have two little one's and a million things to do!
3 comments:
Um you look way cute!! As always but Dallin.......um I not so sure about his expression. :)
What a cute family! I am glad you are able to update more often. It's fun checking up on you guys.
P.S. Our blog recently went private. If you want to keep following us just send me an email with your email address and I will add you...nicolelawrence44@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon!
Good times were had by all at the reunion. It was so cute to see Jaiden and Kale splash eachother! And Jace is freakin' funny!!
Post a Comment