Monday, January 26, 2009

ARE YOU ALL READY FOR THIS?!!!!

ALRIGHT HERE IS THE BEFORE!!!!



AND THE AFTER!!!











7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the COLOR!!! It looks way good on you! And it will be so low maintance! Thats why I am a brunetty!

Kristen and Garrett Halligan said...

I love it!! Sooo hott!!! You're making me want to dye my hair again so bad!

The Howards said...

I love your hair that color! It makes your eyes stand out! So fun...I just wish I was gutzy enough to do it!

Kristin said...

I love it! Way to be brave! I've been tempted to do something but always chicken out. Does Dallin like it? Jaiden is getting so big. I need to see him awake.

The Runyons said...

It seems these days brunette is in! All my blonde friends & relatives (hang in there for me Kim & Kristi) have gone brunette. I don't even recognize anyone anymore! You look awesome! Of course you did in the before picture too. Jaiden is so stinking cute and is growing too fast. Does he recognize you ha?ha? Love it!

The Runyons said...

It seems these days brunette is in! All my blonde friends & relatives (hang in there for me Kim & Kristi) have gone brunette. I don't even recognize anyone anymore! You look awesome! Of course you did in the before picture too. Jaiden is so stinking cute and is growing too fast. Does he recognize you ha?ha? Love it!

Hafen Crew said...

WoW! I love it! you didn't tell me that you did that! way to go! I love Jaiden with the ear phones! he's quite the little rock star!