Hey Joslyn, it's Sarah (Smith) Johansen. Your blog is so cute and your little boy is adorable! You must come show him to me at the bank soon! Chad and I have a blog, it's sarah--lynn.blogspot.com
We are Dal, Joss, and Jaiden. We just welcomed another little boy, Jett, into our family and can't be happier. I swear we are always moving about 1,000 miles per hour... I guess that's what happens when you have two little one's and a million things to do!
11 comments:
Look at your cute family....I am glad your having fun being a mom, your a doll
He's a cute little bug! I love the one of his sucking on his hand!
The pictures turned out so cute he is such a sweet baby:)
He looks so adorable in his blessing outfit! And you are lookin' good Joss!
Cute as a bug! It was a great day and he looked so adorable in his little outfit.
Great photography mom and adorable subject to photograph. Looks like a great day! Congratulations!
Congradulations! He is so cute! we are so happy for you guys
loves!
Oh my goodness! I swear i have not seen you forever! Do you remember me :) Congrats on your little boy!
Hey Joslyn, it's Sarah (Smith) Johansen. Your blog is so cute and your little boy is adorable! You must come show him to me at the bank soon! Chad and I have a blog, it's sarah--lynn.blogspot.com
Hey! What a cute blog you have! Your family is so cute! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment