Saturday, October 18, 2008

Our Lil Dinosaur

We would like to give a special "shout out" to Aunt Lisa!
Thanks so much for our new favorite outfit!

Also, since I'm already writing, we had an awesome night!! I think it was the best sleep I have got in like six months. He only woke up twice, ate well, and went right back to sleep. That's our boy! It just keeps getting better!




7 comments:

The Incredible Bulks said...

Oh those little slippers are adorable!!

Reid, Megan, Jackson and Aiva said...

What a cute little fam!! Hey come to my scentsy party on sat from 2-3 and bring the dinosaur!

The Runyons said...

Looks like he has some room to grow! He is so adorable and I had so much fun playing with him. Thank you for being so welcoming! I love you guys!

Hafen Crew said...

Those socks are adorable. I love the little dinosaur. He's just too cute

Karlee Turner said...

So how do you know Heidi?? Random...I went to middle school with her.

Anonymous said...

He is such a sweetie! It was so good to see you saturday, your so cute and stay so positive! Keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

Your hair is darling! I love it! It was good to see you Sunday. Your little one is adorable!